4th Annual Veterans Career Fair
Several hundreds of veterans and active duty service members looking to transition into civilian careers attended last year. Service members came as far as Fort Riley, Whiteman Air Force Base, McConnell Air Force Base, Fort Riley, Fort Leavenworth, and Fort Leonard Wood.
- Up to 5 recruiters
- Showcase your company website, social media, video
- Private chat and video for each recruiter
- As long as the candidate is still logged into the virtual career fair, a recruiter can chat with a candidate even if the candidate is no longer in the company booth
- After the GKCVCF, employers have access to their notes on candidates and can export reports from their booth by email
- All Basic level functions.
- Company logo on GKCVCF marketing efforts including radio, TV and social media
- Sponsorship recognition during the job seeker workshops and break out sessions
**All payments are handled via The Starfish Project. The Starfish Project is a 501c3 nonprofit based in Olathe, KS. They focus on connecting people to resources and provide services and goods to those in need. They assist the Veterans Career Fair in collecting payment.
Please fill out the form below to register as an employer: